Virtual Software Limited is committed to providing an honest, open, caring, fun, and socially responsible attitude and approach to all forms of interactive gaming and gambling entertainment forms.
We are wish to provide as much transparent information as we can to help our visitors and customers to make informed decisions concerning gambling entertainment by working with all industry stakeholders that promote safe and responsible online gambling.
Licensed gaming operators provide many tools to help educate players such as:
- Reality checks – which provide tools to help you manage the amount of time you play online with a brand
- Deposit limits – allowing the player to set limits that can be set for periods of time ranging from daily to monthly, and can be decreased, increased and removed
- Gambling history – allows players to keep track of your gaming activity, for example transactions, deposits, and withdrawals history
- Take A Break – players can set a break period anything from 24 hours to 6 weeks
- Self-Exclude – allows players to stop gambling altogether. Self-exclusion can be applied from six months to five years
- Auto-play features – Auto-play is a common feature and provides capabilities to select your stake and loss limits before you commence the game
Help and Support
The following information resources and guidance outlined below provide assistance to stay in control of gambling decisions.
National Gambling Helpline
The National Gambling Helpline can be contacted Free on 0808 8020 133 (8:00am to midnight, seven days a week), or visit the website at www.begambleaware.org.
The Free Helpline is operated by GamCare, one of the UK’s leading provider of information, support and free counselling for the prevention and treatment of problem gambling.
You can find more information on their site www.gamcare.org.uk
GamBlock is a software tools that allows blocking to gambling sites and gambling related software. You can find more information on their site http://www.gamblock.com/index.html.
Gamblers Anonymous offers many services for anyone seeking help and information to try and stop gambling. You can find more information on their site https://www.gamblersanonymous.org.uk/
Gambling Therapy is a global service offering free practical advice and emotional support to anyone affected by problem gambling. You can find more information on their site https://www.gamblingtherapy.org/en